Privacy & Cookies
Data Protection Principles / Compliance with GDPR (EU) May 2018
Data Protection Act Schedule 1
Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully and, in particular, shall not be processed unless –
(a) at least one of the conditions in Schedule 2 is met, and
(b) in the case of sensitive personal data, at least one of the conditions in Schedule 3 is also met.
Personal data shall be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purposes, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes.
Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed.
Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under this Act.
Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
Personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data.
Cookies & Monitoring
Monitoring is important for your consumers to understand what information you are collecting from visits. It is important that you stress the reasons why you are monitoring this traffic. Remember to mention any 3rd party services you are using that may collect cookies also, such as Google Analytics.
Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
Analytical / Performance cookies (Google Analytics) – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information: The IP address of your computer. The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are: To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data. To see our most popular sources of business.
Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal data:
If we sell our business.
To agents and service providers.
In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cybercrime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee to request access to personal data which we may hold or process about you.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
The following are our general terms and a copy is available on request.
The contract is legally binding and enforceable on the first part payment received.
- Full payment is due when ordered goods are received from the manufacturer and before any alterations are carried out
- All goods remain the property of Pink Confetti until paid for in full
- In the event of cancellation monies paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. 50% of the retail price of any shoes, headdresses or veils will be retained
- Alterations are subject to an additional charge
- Dates of expected delivery from manufacturers are approximate only and we will not be liable for any delays in delivery, or any consequential loss
- Goods including alterations paid for by cheque will not be released until cleared or guaranteed
- Pink Confetti will not be responsible for any change in customers body size/shape between order and delivery.
- Pink Confetti shall use best endeavours to supply the goods ordered by the customer and to comply with customers requirements in respect of colour, shade, fabric and design. However such matters cannot always be guaranteed and the seller gives no warranty or guarantee save to use our best endeavours for the goods supplied to correspond as closely as possible to the customers requirements and that which was reasonably available at the date of the contract
- If we are unable to provide any of the goods or services our liability to you will be limited to the return of any money paid by you for those goods or services
- All items collected must be inspected before leaving the shop as any damage incurred after leaving the shop is the responsibility of the buyer
- The price paid for discounted sample stock reflects the fact that they have previously been worn and cleaned and cannot be considered new.
Nothing in the above shall affect your statutory rights.
Pink Confetti will retain the details which you have provided on this form (and any other information which you may provide to us) primarily to process your order and conduct after sales service. Payment card information will be retained only until the order is processed and at such time shall be destroyed.
We may also use your details to provide you with information on Pink Confetti events and products which you may have an interest, or for our own market and strategic research. We may disclose data to a third party engaged to conduct this research however we will not rent, sell or disclose your details to any third party.
If you wish to access the information we hold about you, you can contact us at the address shown below, also if you wish to update or make any changes to this data. Should you prefer not to be contacted about events or products or in the future please let us know and we will make every effort to ensure that you are not contacted.